[Alberg30] replacing Atomic 4 with diesel

John Bailey baileyje at voyager.net
Sat Nov 18 19:40:58 PST 2000

  | Visit the incipient Alberg 30 Online Store |
  |      http://www.alberg30.org/store/        |
I was wondering if anyone has seen much performance difference because of
the weight of an A-4.  I read on one of these messages that the A-4 weighs
in at 390.  That's about 140 lbs. different than my diesel.

John Bailey
"Zevulun" #33