[Alberg30] Holding Tank Group Purchase (was Resins)

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Oct 2 19:18:51 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

Tom,

Do you know how a group purchase works in the Alberg Association?  One
person who has an interest in the purchase does the leg work and finds a
good deal.  That person talks to the supplier about a quantity discount
and works out the best deal possible.  Then the deal is publicized
throughout the membership (both the email list and the Mainsheet are
good for this) with instructions on how to get in on the deal.  If
there's enough interest, the deal goes through.

I think you've made a magnificent start at gauging interest in this
tank.  Now, you need to check on price and availability.

 - George