[Alberg30] Alcohol Stove

John Birch Sunstone at idirect.com
Sun Oct 1 06:28:49 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

John and Peter,

Just so you know we on netscape got this nonsequitor as your second
message ÿþ<
It's a Microsoft glitch - a friend had it and their computer staff spent
quite a while chasing down the cause.

Just an FYI.

We have a pressure alcohol stove on Sunstone - I curse it but am too
cheap to do anything about it - have seen the Origos work and they are
excellent and burn lower aka cheaper alcohol's. Origos are amigos ; )

Cheers,

John