[Alberg30] Alcohol Stove

Peter Amos P.A.Amos at tesco.net
Sun Oct 1 10:21:53 PDT 2000

John, the Coleman two burner will be fixed in or on the galley work surface as the alcohol stove was and is intended for marina and sheltered anchorage use. For rock and roll conditions and while underway I have a gimballed device that is attached to a bulkhead and operates over one of the burners. It takes only one pot and was never much use with the alcohol stove as it's heat output was too low but with the higher heat output from propane it should be O.K. I bought a single burner propane stove as a temporary measure and it is a pleasure to use after alcohol.
Peter Amos   Tait Tait  #478