[Alberg30] Alcohol Stove

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Sun Oct 1 10:15:53 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

Allen,   Me too.   Keep it clean. Use a small amount of fluid to preheat.
Heats up fine.  Used it on long distande races,   for all kinds of food.Learn
how to use it.  And, just a suggestiom, when you are pre-heating, set your
pot that you plan on heating on the burner.  Keeps down flare, heats your
whatever in the process.  I've been useing a stove of this type for 20 years
and naver had a problem.

Russ Pfeiffer     Ca Va