[Alberg30] Alcohol Stove

TS7007 at aol.com TS7007 at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 04:48:15 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

The only trick is to be patient and let it heat up good. I let allow the fuel
to burn completely out before turning it back on... Also the collar shoulod
be adjusted with pliers after it gets hot,to get the right air fuel mix. Mine
is old but works the cats.....
Tom Seybold
A30 #5
Got her to Nyack NY last nite from Castine Me.