[Alberg30] Wilcox-Crittendon

alberg30 alberg30 at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 2 22:34:23 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

Anne:

I just pulled my Wilcox-Crittenden Headmate head out of my boat and replaced
with a Raritan manual. I have an ad in the latest issue of the Manisheet
(not yet published yet), and I am asking $50 for the head, I think.

The head works. I rebuilt it in 1998  with a rebuild kit, and it hasn't
really been used since. The head is used though, and I don't know how old.
It is porceline and plastic, in good shape.

Everything is negotialble. Let me know if you are interested.

Joe
"One Less Traveled"