[Alberg30] Alberg 30 Rudder post

FINKENBERG, Lincoln LFINKENBERG at EMMETMARVIN.COM
Mon Oct 16 14:51:28 PDT 2000

	I've had the same problem -- my fix was sandals in the summer and
water proof shoes when its cool out, I may upgrade to teak grading.  In all
seriousness I believe there may be a peace on it in the Alberg 30 Manual --
but this may unfortunately be a bit atypical for the Alberg 30 as I've heard
others SPOUT the same concern.  I'm also a recent owner so I'd also be
curious as to the fix if any.
	Lincoln
	Gypsy 138

-----Original Message-----
From: Beverly Dodds [mailto:danucanada at sympatico.ca]
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 5:39 PM
To: public-list at alberg30.org
Subject: [Alberg30] Alberg 30 Rudder post

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

In choppy seas, I have a back flow of water coming up through the rudder
post. Has anyone experienced this problem and do you have any
explanation / fix?