[Alberg30] Small Engines

TS7007 at aol.com TS7007 at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 06:53:14 PST 2000

  | This is it!  Monday October 31 is the last day. Quick, right now! |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18 for your discount.               |
I would agree that it should have been perhaps a 13x8, Michigan Prop did the
math for me and sold me the prop, they still maintain that it is the correct
prop. 1" of pitch represents about 150 rpm. The engine will turn up higher
than 2100 in flat water but past that the noise and vibation become obvious.
Tom S.
Mandolaire