[Alberg30] Small Engines

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Mon Oct 30 06:13:26 PST 2000

  | This is it!  Monday October 31 is the last day. Quick, right now! |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18 for your discount.               |
Tom,

If you can only turn 2100 rpm, does that mean that your prop has too much
pitch? You may get hull speed (or more - that is why you start digging in)
in a calm, but it sounds like once you are going into wind/sea, you do not
have all the engine power available if you cannot turn more than 2100 in
that situation.

Tom F.