[Alberg30] Resins

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 1 07:55:21 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

David .... Thanks for the info.  I plan to check it out when I get back
home and have web access at a reasonable price.  I do believe however that
even though they may list several hundred sizes and shapes of holding tanks
these are quite expensive if they are not one of the few tanks which they
make in volume.  I called one of the tank makers one time (I cant recall
which one) and the price of the very same quality of tank which could be
bought from West Marine for about $50 to $75 but in a less popular size was
more then $300.  It is my understanding that these tanks are not kept in
stock but rather made up on request.  If this is indeed the case it might
reduce the cost appreciably if a group purchase were made.

My two cents worth!

Tom S
A30  #412