[alberg30] (unknown)

Paul VandenBosch admin at cruisenews.net
Sat Sep 2 05:35:30 PDT 2000

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6348/10/_/476031/_/967898138/

George;

Thanks for the notice on your url change.  I have been a lurker on
your Alberg 30 maillist for years, it is usually the first thing I
read on my email.  A very friendly group, I feel like I know many of
your members!  I was considering an Alberg 30, but I went with a
Tanzer 28 (lower cost boat) for my first boat.  Thanks to Yves
Gelinas' video, I have sailed along many times on an Alberg 30!  The
scenes which were shot from another boat where he is leaving
Australia and the aerial shot of Jean du Sud show what a beautiful
boat the Alberg 30 is.  I am fascinated with the shape of the boat,
it exactly fits my intuitive idea of what a sailboat should look like.

Paul VandenBosch
The Guide to Sailing and Cruising Stories
http://cruisenews.net