[alberg30] Mast track

rap1208 at aol.com rap1208 at aol.com
Sat Sep 16 18:56:03 PDT 2000

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/10/_/476031/_/969155768/

Tr sailjaming at funn hoist.  That hapened to me twice last year.  The
problem was that the top slug on the sail actually came off the track, and
did we have a problem.  finally a rivet let lose ,aand she came down.  Had my
sailmaker move that fitting down the sail, so it comes nowhere near the top
of the track.  No need to jam it all the way up anyway, you won't notice any
sailing difference if its 2 inches lower.
Russ  #251