[alberg30] Mast track

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Sep 18 07:15:26 PDT 2000

  [Advertisement: Support www.alberg30.org and find some good deals
  for your boat at Sailnet's online store.
  http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066]

While that track splice has a potential for causing problems, it
doen't normally.  I suspect that the rivets holding the track
are starting to fatigue and let the track move.  I suggest
replacing the rivets, at least in the area of the join and
at the ends of the track.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/