[Alberg30] Holding Tank Fabrication

John Birch Sunstone at idirect.com
Thu Sep 28 06:55:03 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

Holland Marine Products in Toronto has poly tanks for sale which might fit
- tanks can be plastic welded and custom fitted. A custom fabrication is
possible without molding at a greater fee - call them. I think you are
looking at $300  Cdn + Taxes.

Plywood and matt will likely leak unless it is perfect, go poly.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers,

John