[Alberg30] Resins

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Sep 29 05:26:14 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

Tom,

I don't know if uncured epoxy will dissolve the styrofoam, or not.
You would certainly end up with a very rough surface on the interior
of your tank, and this would prevent it from ever being completely
cleaned out.  Worse, I don't think that the epoxy laminate will be
impervious to odors.  I wouldn't recommend a glass laminate, even
using epoxy resin, for a holding tank.  I, personally, wouldn't use
anything but HD polyethylene.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/