[Alberg30] ANTS! Help!

GoedenP at aol.com GoedenP at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 10:14:29 PDT 2001

Hello, I am a pearson vanguard owner.  I value being a part of  the Alberg
list because the boats have many similarities.  I generally keep quiet but
I've had several questions come up recently (as you will note).   I value
your input...

I have ants crawling in and out of the corners of the woodwork comprizing my
clean, empty ice box.  I've tried to get things as clean as possible, but
they're still there!

Questions:
#1: Is it important to determine if they're wood-damaging ants vs. a less
detrimental variety?  If so, how?

#2: Suggestions for erradication PLEASE!!!

Thank you,  Peter Goeden