[Alberg30] Holding tank

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Fri Apr 20 15:32:39 PDT 2001

Hi Mike... That new holding tank arrived to day and I gotta another
question.  Mine has arrived with two 1 1/2 female flange fittings welded
into the tank. My question is what is the best way to get a pipe or hose
to the bottom of the tank suitable for pump out conditions. A trip to
the hardware store yielded a 1 1/2" male to hose fitting that I can
thread in to the flange by use of the access plate. Which would let me
shear the threads depth with the 1 1/2"threaded El. to 1 1/2" hose
fitting supplied with the order. Ideas ANYONE?  Its been a long week and
I know there is a simple answer.

Best - Greg

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |