[Alberg30] sharing possibilities

Pmarch1947 at aol.com Pmarch1947 at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 19:54:04 PDT 2001

I am not an Alberg owner but would like to be someday.  Right now me family
commitments don't allow me either the time or money to be an owner.  Also, I
live near Harrisburg Pennsylvania and it's about 2 1/2 to 3 hours for me to
get to the Chesapeake - close enough to make sailing possible but far enough
to make it difficult on a regular basis.

My question is this:  is there anyone who would be interested in some sort of
sharing arrangement?  It could be an owner who would like to have some
financial help in exchange for occasional use of their boat.  Or it could be
someone who is not now an owner but who would like to explore a joint
ownership arrangement.  Or maybe someone who simply wants a crew mate from
time to time.

If any of this is a possibility for you I would be glad to discuss it.  I can
be reached at pmarch1947 at aol.com  In case you want to check me out for
reliability and other reasons, my profile is available from aol.  Also, you
could contact me and ask me whatever you want about my background.

Paul Marchetti
 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |