[Alberg30] LOA?

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Sun Apr 22 08:41:30 PDT 2001

    Greetings--  I'm a new owner in Seattle having just purchased a 67  A-30
from Astoria, OR.  AS I'm searching around for moorage, I have a quick
question-- was is the LOA of my boat?  I know the 30 ft. 3" part, but is
that stem to stern?  How much extra should be allowed for pulpits sticking
out?  Some of the marinas are very picky about this and I didn't have a
chance to measure before leaving the boat to come home and arrange trucking.

    Any help appreciated.

    Cheers,
Randy

Randy Katz
Gr. 3
Bertschi School
2227 - 10th Ave E.
Seattle, WA. 98102
USA
206-324-5476 X301

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |