[Alberg30] BAM Spring Show

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Apr 3 13:55:15 PDT 2001

I agree with your assessment IF your talking about last October. I generally go just to check it out anyway. If I'm really looking for something in particular, I buy it new from a major chandlery or the manufacturer anyway. Sometimes, BAM has some great gadgets for cheap $, sometimes it is a waste of time. In any case, it's an excuse for a road trip to Annapolis and if I go at the right time, I get to spend an hour or two in Bacon also.
    I just heard of another consignment shop in Annapolis. "Ocean Outfitters"  Does anyone have any opinions on these guys as compared to Bacon? Is it worth my time to check them out (my time is cheap if I'm in town anyway)?