[Alberg30] Re: [Alberg30] Displacement? and mast support?

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Fri Apr 20 11:11:57 PDT 2001

Hi,

I'm not aware of any lead ballasted Alberg 30's but for one.  Has anybody
else heard of one?  The designer
intended lead, but I do not think that any were shipped from the factory
that way (too bad).

The one that did have lead ballast was named "Herself" - we hated her
because of her stiffness and consequent abilty to carry sail in a blow.

Gord KC426 Surprise