[Alberg30] Displacement? and mast support?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Apr 20 11:11:15 PDT 2001

Perry,

I don't think that the ballast was ever changed to lead.  The
first few boats had underweight ballast.  These generally have
ballast added in the bilge.  The design weight is 9000 lbs,
but I wouldn't count on a boat actually weighing that.  Whitby
didn't measure the resin that carefully.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |