[Alberg30] A30 Questions?

Douglas Wight doug at recorder.ca
Sat Apr 21 16:11:09 PDT 2001

Mike:  My serial number is;  ZW83060605-76 on the transom.  How does this
fit into the scheme of things as you posted in previous message.
Best regards from the St. Lawrence River at Ivy Lea where for the first time
it has been warm enough to clean and wax Owlet's hull.  Doug Wight,  Athens,
Ontario.