[Alberg30] Engine Controls

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 21 06:32:01 PDT 2001

I'm of the same idea... moving the gages anyway. I have decided that going aft
is a better solution for our boat. The area below the main sheet track seams
ideal for our tiller steering and it seams that this mounting area is always
visible at a glance. With a forward mounted position I'm always asking someone
to move out of the way.  We have also mounted all the wind and speed gages into
a panel that mounts to the top of the hatch. Pretty heady idea as the hatch
moves and the power cable goes with it but it is very easy to see these gages
all the time. Hear again I was always asking guests to move so I could get a
look at the bulkhead mounted gages.
Best wishes- Greg #312