[Alberg30] Used mainsail?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Apr 23 07:57:12 PDT 2001

Randy,

Good luck on finding a used main.  They're usually pretty worn by
the time people are ready to get rid of them.  And, since the
foot of an Alberg 30 main is so long, a sail from another boat
won't come close to fitting.  When we first got Calypso, Bacon's
told us to buy a new main and then come to them for a genoa.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |