[Alberg30] mast compression/cores

Ian MacIntosh jsirm20 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:31:38 PDT 2001

Hello, As far as I know, There is no core in my boat, anywhere. My deck atop
the cabin shows no core where the storm bubble, chimney and vent are
installed, just solid glass. it has support in the form of a fiberglass
beam, (glassed to the deck with a 'U' cross section) every 18 inches or so.
I do not know my hull#, My boat is a bit of a mystery. its registration says
its a 74', but who knows? for a while I wasnt even sure it was an alberg.
Anyways, Ill check for a core around the mast to be sure, and the steel
frame is in the doorway against the bulkhead. Does this solid glass deck
sound familiar? It looks original to me, and it is solid. thanks alot,
Ian MacIntosh

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |