[Alberg30] modified alberg questions

Ian MacIntosh jsirm20 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:49:28 PDT 2001

Hello, I have been asking questions about my mast compression, another thing
which I believe is unique about my alberg is that the tiller attatches to
the rudder behind the lazarette hatch. it goes through the lazarette in a
fiberglass tube, and I believe the old hole is at the very rear of my engine
compartment, all fiberglassed over. dont albergs have an origninal tiller on
the cockpit floor, like tritons and cascades? thanks for all the help
Ian

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |