[Alberg30] A-30 refit

Stuckintheriggin at aol.com Stuckintheriggin at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 12:59:54 PDT 2001

I recently aquired hull #290 and am in the process of total refit. I am
interested in a set of sails or would appreciate a recomendation for the name
of a sailmaker that other Alberg-30 owners have used.  interested in how
others have fitted a holding tank, where they've gotten deck hardware
(replacement or plateing work ), has anyone fit an anchor platform? where to
get engine controls and new guages, would the old pitot tube location be
suitable for a paddle wheel ?  My boat has an inner forestay... is that
typical ?    These are just a few of my questions. I am working out  Most of
the details myself but feel there is no point re-inventing the wheel with
such a strong association available .   Anyone on the Long Island sound wish
to compare notes...that would be a big help!!

Tony Thorne
Puffin #290