[Alberg30] Fixing bad decks

sousa, stephen sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Aug 6 11:05:20 PDT 2001

In speaking to people with teak decks I would recommend leaving the glass. I
know people that are removing the teak to bring their boats back to glass
decks. The issue with teak is if begins to leak under the teak and it will
at some point is identifying the area where the water is causing the
problem. If the teak option is something you have to do to the Alberg
removing the antiskid on the deck is required for the adhesive to bond to
the glass.

Good Luck.

Stephen Sousa