[Alberg30] Fixing bad decks

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sat Aug 11 16:15:07 PDT 2001

Sanders,
   Cork Strips? I'm curious, do you remember which magazine and what issue?
Any reason your aware of to use cork instead of teak? I agree that glueing
down is better than screwing down but why not glue down teak?

   I'll be on vacation for a week or so. Trying to sail to Block Island from
Jamaica Bay again. Once again, it appears to be wind right on the nose and I
don't fancy 130 miles hard on the wind (and my wife won't tolerate it
either). We'll have to wait and see. It's off the dock by 10:00 AM tomorrow.
 Regards,
Brian     #497