[Alberg30] Electronic Ignition

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Wed Aug 15 13:21:35 PDT 2001

Hello -

I'm thinking about the same thing... if you have points, you really should
have them replaced periodically and that will make them very reliable.
Electronic ignition goes on and on, then if it is going to die (it might
never) it just dies one day.  I don;t know what to do, so have just gone on
serviceing the points every second year.

If you are in Oakville, call Klacko Spars and talk to James.  (Say hi from
me)  He knows your boat well and is an affordable craftsman.

Gord Laco
KC426 Surprise ... in Midland, Ontario