[Alberg30] Electronic Ignition

Capnreitz at aol.com Capnreitz at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 13:55:17 PDT 2001

I changed my points this year first time in five years. The boat always ran
well till now. Also changed fuel pump and throughly cleaned the carburetor,
runs like a new engine. when coupled the the suggestion for Marvel Mystery
oil. hums like a bird.
To the lady who had problems with her boat starting but stalling out when she
engaged the transmission. I cleaned the carburetor but forgot the high speed
jet. After I took it apart for the third time and cleaned said jet it runs
better than new. If you desire more direct info I can be reached at
Capnreitz at aol.com.
Another item I found extremmly helpful was a set of stubby wrenches. The set
of six ran about $25.00 but is of tremendous value when working in the tight
confines of the engine compartment.
Ralph Reitz
Dances with Waves # 457