[Alberg30] Electronic Ignition

DickInVA dickinva at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 05:52:54 PDT 2001

I have heard about using Marvel Mystery oil before.  How much do you
use? What is the ratio oil to gas?

Also on a send note, I also heard that you shouldn’t use a back flow
preventor on the bilge pump.  I have a lot of water flowing back into
the bilge.  Why shouldn't you use one?

Dick & Diana
MiLady #302

--- Capnreitz at aol.com wrote:
> I changed my points this year first time in five years. The boat
> always ran
> well till now. Also changed fuel pump and throughly cleaned the
> carburetor,
> runs like a new engine. when coupled the the suggestion for Marvel
> Mystery
> oil. hums like a bird.
> To the lady who had problems with her boat starting but stalling out
> when she
> engaged the transmission. I cleaned the carburetor but forgot the
> high speed
> jet. After I took it apart for the third time and cleaned said jet it
> runs
> better than new. If you desire more direct info I can be reached at
> Capnreitz at aol.com.
> Another item I found extremmly helpful was a set of stubby wrenches.
> The set
> of six ran about $25.00 but is of tremendous value when working in
> the tight
> confines of the engine compartment.
> Ralph Reitz
> Dances with Waves # 457

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |