[Alberg30] mast compression

sousa, stephen sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sun Aug 19 17:15:49 PDT 2001

Ian,

There were a number of e-mail concerning the availability of a pair of
braces that are physical glassed and bolted onto the wooden beam supporting
your deck. I think Mike Lehman has the company name in the Maryland area. I
purchased a pair of plates this spring and installed them prior to stepping
the mast, everything worked great. It is difficult to invision how your boat
was reworked with the steel plates?

Stephen Sousa
#114 Carina Vela