[Alberg30] Electronic Ignition

Capnreitz at aol.com Capnreitz at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 08:47:49 PDT 2001

I had a 76 Honda in which I used Mobil 1 oil exculsivly. I picked up 3 MPG
and had the vehicle for 280,000 mile. My last one a 86 with the same
conditions was sold with 330,000 miles. At the last change there was still no
carbon evident on the lifters. My new 99 picked up 3-4 MPG after changing the
original oil to Mobil 1. Not only do my engines perform better but I save
money. I only have to change oil every 20,000 miles. The manufacturer
recommends 25,000.
While this has nothing to do with electronic ignition it does pertain to a
smooth running engine and should work in the A4
Ralph Reitz
Dances With Waves #457
 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |