[Alberg30] Electronic Ignition

T. Kevin Blanc tkevinblanc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 11:11:40 PDT 2001

A mechanic once told me that if I wanted to mask the
oil burning going on in my Chrysler van to use
synthetic oil. It did burn a little less.

But mostly he told me this becuase synthetic oil burns
with very little residue at the tailpipe. Think about
that when the guy you are buying the used car from
says he's been using synth oil...  :-)

I also use synthetic oil (Mobil 1) in my A4 with good
results. It's probably overkill, but I sense that it
quiets the engine down, too.