[Alberg30] Albergs at Quantico

Horton, Ross G. rhorton at pwcgov.org
Wed Dec 12 12:21:53 PST 2001

Bart,
	There are now four A-30s at the Quantico Base marina including one
liveaboard.  There are also several other liveaboards, or at least they were
there through the fall.  Periodically, the powers that be at MCCS revisit
the liveaboard issue and I am not sure of the current status of their policy
on the issue.  If you want a slip you should contact the harbormaster asap
to get your name on the waiting list.  If you are active duty assigned to
the base you will have first priority.

Ross Horton
Delphi, A-30#40

Message: 1