[Alberg30] Dodgers?

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Fri Dec 14 11:35:06 PST 2001

    In admiring Free Spirit photos at community.webshots I observed the same
dodger that came with my boat-- mine's tattered and wiped out.  I noticed
that Free Spirit's had the same round side windows--  is there a company
that makes the dodger for A-30s in a standard size that can be simply
ordered with no mussing about?  Approximate price?  I have the mounting
tubes all ready to go.

    I'd appreciate hearing about this if anyone knows.

Many Thanks,
Randy

Randy Katz
Gr. 3
Bertschi School
2227 - 10th Ave E.
Seattle, WA. 98102
USA
206-324-5476 X301

 |   Buy a Christmas present for your boat.  Free shipping.  |