[Alberg30] Rig tune - What are the Numbers?

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Fri Dec 14 07:56:42 PST 2001

Happy Holidays,

Every year I want to check my rig after the Winter to assure myself that
(especially for racing) the tension on the shrouds is correct. Therefore
I wanted to find out if anyone has some specs on the proper tune for the
rig. I am particularly interested in:
Headstay length, mast butt position, backstay length, and shroud tension.

C.B. Currier
Infinity #57
Daybreak #458

 |   Buy a Christmas present for your boat.  Free shipping.  |