[Alberg30] magazine subscriptions

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Dec 25 18:25:56 PST 2001

Now that the weather's turned cold, it's a good time to curl up with
a good read.  I've been doing some research for the best source for
magazine subscriptions, and I think I've found a pretty good one.
They've got good prices and a good selection, and seem like a reliable
company.  The only downside is that they only handle US addresses
(including US military).

I've listed their sailing magazines, as far as possible, at
http://www.alberg30.org/store/magazines.html  I couldn't find
direct links to Soundings or Wooden Boat, but they do offer these
on their site.  They've got hundreds of non-sailing magazines,
too, of course.

I hope that you find this useful.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org