[Alberg30] Rudder Shoe

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Tue Dec 18 19:26:21 PST 2001

I second George's offerings in regard to the shoe.  A few years ago, I
bedded my shoe with something other than 3M 5200--probably Lifecalk.  For
some reason unremembered, I subsequently levered the shoe off--breaking
several bits of fiberglass off in the process.  I re-stuck the lot with 3M
5200 and have had no further problems.