[Alberg30] tunning, shroud tension

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Dec 26 18:41:14 PST 2001

Check members list, May 1 (digest of May 2), 2001
Topic.... "Alberg 30 Tensions"
I used this as a guideline when tuning my boat this past season. It worked
VERY WELL!!!
I ended up 1st in class under PHRF in my club. Also had highest point count
of the entire fleet. Admittedly we're a small group of freindly racers, not
grand prix.
Regards,
Brian    #497