[Alberg30] Re: [Member-list] tunning, shroud tension

Bob Chambers BlueDolphin at rivnet.net
Thu Dec 27 06:06:17 PST 2001

In my years of racing, I found that on my boat and indeed on many of the top
boats in the class, as the wind picked up, it was very common to sail with
the main back-winded along the luff.  It did not seem to affect the
performance at all.  Perhaps the top racers of today can comment on their
present experience.

Bob Chambers