[Alberg30] Re: [Alberg30]

Wilhelm Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 5 11:03:57 PST 2001

Dan, we put SallyB at Hobcaw Creek Docks in Mt Pleasant. For a variety of
reason we only got in a few good days of sailing but am looking forward to
this spring (for our northern friends, that is in 2 to 3 weeks) to get out
on the water. The biggest challenge that I have found are the STRONG
currents in the harbor. It takes a crew of 2 or 3 to get the boat in to the
slip at any time other then slack tide. Let me know where you have Rascal
and when you are going to be in Charleston.

Bill
SallyB