[Alberg30] Albergs & Orioles

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 05:29:57 PST 2001

On Saturday August 25th, 2001 the A30's will once again sail to Baltimore's inner harbor to attend an Oriole's baseball game. This year the O's are playing the Toronto Blue Jays, quite appropriate! Game time is 7:05 pm. As in years past, you may sail, drive or take public transportation to the game. We will meet on the steps of the Maryland Science Center at 6:00 pm and walk to Camden Yards. If you sail, we will dock and spend the night at the city dock at the top of the harbor. Docking fees are $1 per foot. We have reserved 70 seats, 40 are spoken for, so if you want to go please make your reservations now. Tickets are $15 ($2 goes to the Association) and we will be seated in section 360 which has a good view of the game and is uncovered. This year Chesapeake Bay Magazine wants us to write this cruise up for their magazine as the "cruise of the month" to be published in May 2002 edition. Hope to see you there! Reserve NOW to be included.

It'll be a hit!

Trish Lehman
840 Mill Creek Road
Arnold, MD 21012