[Alberg30] Fw: A Celebration of Russ' Life

Daniel Walker Dwalker at cemcocpa.com
Tue Feb 27 06:26:03 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Rap1208 at aol.com
To: rdonbulla at juno.com ; mcellucci at trigon.com ; marty at ncweb.com ; Jcheatwood at juno.com ; EFerrara1 at aol.com ; dfix at inna.net ; HenryClann at aol.com ; j.weiskopf at worldnet.att.net ; MySpeech at aol.com ; Ronerow at aol.com ; clydew at mpdr0.detroit.mi.ameritech.net ; Dwalker at cemcocpa.com
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 7:02 PM
Subject: A Celebration of Russ' Life

     A celebration of Russ' life will be held at the chapel at A. H. Peters
Funeral Home at 32000 Schoenherr, Warren, Michigan on Saturday, March 17 at
eleven o'clock. preceded by a family visitation hour at ten o'clock.

As many of you know, Russ and I spent our final months together in Orange
Beach, Alabama, where he li ved and died with more grace than I've ever
witnessed.

Please  join me and his children if you can at the memorial service.

Annette