[Alberg30] live aboard

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Feb 19 11:18:07 PST 2001

Joe & Debi,

Earl and Karen Lang have just bought a house, but they cruised the
East Coast and Bahamas for the past couple years on their A30.
George Ramsey took out the hanging locker and put in a sink with
a spout that pulls out for taking showers.  He put in a sump and
pump to keep the shower water out of the bilge.  He's also got
an engine-driven hot water heater under the galley sink.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | 2 boats left behind after a collision, the rest of the fleet sails toward Sydney.  |
 |     http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge      |