[Alberg30] Trailer for sale

Joyce Sousa jsss at net1plus.com
Tue Feb 20 12:41:03 PST 2001

John:

We would be interested in your Triad trailer.  We live in Northern
Massachusetts but would be willing to travel to Virginia.  Would you
please send us your telephone number so that we may get in touch with
you.  Do you have a time constraint for selling the trailer?
Considering we would be driving approximately 10 hours to Virginia,
would you consider reducing the price at all?  Look forward to hearing
from you.

Joyce Sousa
#114 Carina Vela
www.geocities.net/jsss54

OnTheBeach1010 at aol.com wrote:

>  I am selling my 1998 Triad trailer that I've been using for my Alberg
> 30.
> It comes with a bow ladder, spare tire and tie downs. I would say it
> has less
> than 1000 miles on it, looks like new and fits like a glove. This
> trailer
> also has electric brakes and towing is a dream.
>
>  I'm looking to get $4950.00 for it. I talked to Triad this morning
> and this
> trailer is selling for about $6500.00 now. I'm moving my boat from the
>
> Richmond, VA area next week and will have the trailer in the
> Deltaville, VA
> area if anyone is interested in looking at it.
>
>  Thanks
>   John

 | 2 boats left behind after a collision, the rest of the fleet sails toward Sydney.  |
 |     http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge      |