[Alberg30] Trailer for sale

Andy Harasymczuk mail at highlineropes.com
Tue Feb 20 14:41:07 PST 2001

Hi,

I will be looking at towing my boat from Florida to Ontario in the
spring. I have purchased a triple axle, 9 ton capacity float and an
older Ford one ton dually to pull it with.

What have you pulled your trailer with and have you had any trouble with
legalities on the Interstate. From what I have found out you need
overwide permits, a class A license and possibly fuel taxes.

Andy